Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Enter Uchitha

Hello everyone, its my first entry in this group blog :) (Is there such a thing as group blog anyway?). So I'm uchitha and my task is to make the mentoring programme of my colleague bloggers an enjoyable and a learning experience. Since I was also a graduate at the same faculty same department 3-4 years back I have a good chance of doing it. Do I?

So I'm mainly involved with software development, design at my current work place. I also enjoy a lot in the areas of software process, software people mgt and of course career guidance and mentoring.

Again welcome all of u and take maximum u can from this programme.

As a start I'd just point you to 3 blogs which are being (rarely) maintained by 3 of us at Eurocenter.

1. My Blog
2. Our Architect & my friend Hasith's blog
3. Our colleague & my friend Chamindu's blog

Cheers everyone!

No comments: